|It’s easy for sales staff to get bogged down in selling the features and benefits of their products. But, here’s the thing, deep down most business’s don’t care about what the products enable them to do, rather how it makes them better than the competition. If you want to be less busy and more productive, less wasteful and more resourceful, less alone and more connected, less fearful and more safe then please keep reading.
As we head into the final month of 2014, it’s important to reflect and recognise that this has been another successful year for Dunton with continued growth and expansion. Customer retention remains as strong as ever whilst we have also experienced an up-turn in new business acquisition. A number of high profile contracts were secured including:
* Jaguar Land Rover, Solihull – Vinci UK.
* Priory Mill Enabling and River Wall Works, Dartford - Bellway Homes.
* Wirral Waters, part of wider Merseyside Regeneration Scheme, Wirral Peninsula – Vinci UK.
* Falmouth Harbour, Treatment of Dredging Spoil – Land and Water Services.
* Twickenham, Reduced Dig and Piling Attendance – St James / Berkeley Group.
* Hayle Harbour Restoration, North Cornwall – Bowmer and Kirkland.
* Former Landfill Remedial Works, South Glade, Nottingham – Willmott Dixon.
* Sainsbury’s Store Remedial Works, Sheffield – Barr Construction.
* Loftus Garden Village Remedial Works, Newport – Lovell.
So why are we rapidly establishing ourselves as one of the UK’s leading remediation and waste management contractors? Is it our unique products and services? Is it our fixed price all risk proposals? Probably? Probably not. In truth, our values, beliefs and actions centre around our core vision “to do something so significant and lasting to improve and restore our environment, that its impact and legacy will be felt by mankind forever.”
It is this philosophy that underpins everything we do and creates a unique customer experience that adds value, confidence, and quality, whilst delivering real commercial solutions ...but you don’t have to take my word for it. I’ve included a few customer feedback examples below from projects recently completed that highlight our growing reputation.