Join our team
So, why work for us? Here at Team Dunton it’s not just about what we do but how we do it! We care about the environment, we care about our customers and we care about each other.
We want ‘A Team’ players to work with us, to grow our business and make a huge positive impact on our organisation. This means you will not only have the skill and technical expertise that your chosen profession requires but also are a great communicator with a ‘can do’ attitude, you are enthusiastic and reliable and always strive to do the right thing for the right reasons. We reward great performance, not only with great packages and varied development opportunities, but also loyalty and support.
If this sounds like your kind of place, and you think you sound like our kind of person please check the currently available vacancies below. If there isn’t anything in your field or location please use the form to send us your CV, along with details of what you may be interested in and we’ll add you to our candidate database to keep in touch about future opportunities.
Dunton have sites across the UK and our new Head Office will be based in Aldridge Walsall from September 2019.
We employ great people. When it comes to employee performance, we always aim for outstanding. That’s because we know that one outstanding employee can outshine an entire team. It’s our goal to hire and retain performing “A” Players.
Finance Assistant – Purchase Ledger
- Perry Barr, Birmingham
The company is a market leader in the design and implementation of ground and water remediation solutions for land restoration. Their applied technologies for contaminated soil and water treatment, together with an expert waste management capability, delivers measurable, cost and programme benefits for all their Clients.
The finance assistant will be responsible for the day to day Purchase Ledger function and will report directly to the Assistant Accountant. The role will work closely with other team members to ensure high service levels to both internal and external stake holders and appropriate levels of confidentiality and security.
- Maintaining the company’s’ purchase ledger: processing invoices, preparing supplier payment runs and reconciling supplier statements.
- Complete CIS returns
- Supporting the team with other aspects of finance as necessary.
- Undertake such other duties as may be required
- Organisation Skills
- Ability to prioritise
- Communication skills (verbal and written)
- Long term planning
- Commercial acumen
- Integrity and trust
- Professional and confident
- Positive ”can do” approach
- At least 3 years experience within a similar role ideally in construction
- Excellent IT skills in Excel and Word
- CIS return experience desirable
- Experienced in using SAGE
- Experienced in using SAGE construct would be advantageous
- AAT Level 2 qualification or equivalent experience preferable/qualified by experience.
- Private Medical Insurance
- Life Assurance
- 20 days annual leave (increasing with length of service) plus 8 bank holidays
- Contributory Pension Scheme
Head Office, Perry Barr, Birmingham.
The ability to relocate to the new Aldridge Head Office during the latter part of 2019 is essential.