Dunton has secured works in excess of half a million pounds for a major national house builder. The works are scheduled to last for 13 weeks with Dunton working in the capacity of principal contractor for the duration.
The works, an enabling works package for the proposed residential development, include:
- Vegetation and topsoil strip
- Bulk earthworks to achieve the required levels
- Processing and re-engineering of up to 9000m3 of former landfill materials
- Ground improvement to enhance the engineering properties of poor engineering soils
- Installation of a capping system to various areas of the site
- Installation of attenuation tanks
- Installation of piling mats and associated attendances
- Provision of a composite disposal rate for any surplus soils produced by the ground workers after Dunton’s works
The value engineered proposal provided by Dunton was able to significantly reduce the thickness of piling mats required, offer a solution to any differential settlement risks as well as minimise offsite disposal.
Call Dunton today on 0121 356 4360 to help you with your value engineering and achieve soil waste management solutions on your site.