Bowmer and Kirkland have grown into one of the largest and most successful privately owned construction and development groups in the UK as a result of their commitment to client satisfaction.
- Soils contaminated with ACMs have been successfully remediated to comply with approved site re-use criteria.
- Breakout of all substructures and crushed to 6F2 grade material for reuse.
- Provision of working pile mat platforms for CFA piling in store area and sheet piling works.
- All earthworks tracked in accordance with the Materials Management Plan (MMP) under the Industry Code of Practice.
- Environmental and human health risk significantly reduced.
“We have known the Dunton team for a number of years and I’ve personally worked with them on a few of these schemes. They are a good, clear and knowledgeable partner who have brought innovation and efficiency to our ground regeneration schemes, hopefully they will be able to provide you with the same benefits.”
Nick Gibb LLB (Hons) APMP MRICS
Deputy Managing Director
Willmott Dixon Construction