- Excavation and treatment of 600m3 of soils containing free product with Bio accelerator™.
- Treatment of encountered groundwater prior to re-use for dust suppression.
- Excavation of asbestos impacted soils and removal and disposal of asbestos containing material.
- Removal and disposal of 324m3 of Horsetail from the south eastern site boundary alongside the river.
- Re-engineering of the ground surface including cut and fill to requested levels and highways standards, and the construction of pile mats.
- 100% Soils reused on site
- 1,000 tonnes Treated knotweed contaminated soils within a 4 week timescale
- Treated knotweed contaminated soils within a 4 week timescale
- In-situ eradicate spray programme was completed within 1 growing season
“We have known the Dunton team for a number of years and I’ve personally worked with them on a few of these schemes. They are a good, clear and knowledgeable partner who have brought innovation and efficiency to our ground regeneration schemes, hopefully they will be able to provide you with the same benefits.”
Nick Gibb LLB (Hons) APMP MRICS
Deputy Managing Director
Willmott Dixon Construction