Earthworks Site Foreman
We are looking for an experienced Earthworks Site Foreman to join our team within the London/Oxfordshire area.
Job Purpose Statement
To directly oversee all site based operations and to maintain an efficient and safe delivery of the project objectives, ensuring all policies and procedures are adhered to at all times.
· All site workers
· Projects / Contracts Manager
· Plant Hire and suppliers
· Client and his representatives
- Complete projects Incident and Injury free
- Complete projects without ANY environmental incidents
- Ensure ALL plant, labour and materials are ordered in a timely manner to meet the contract programme
- Managing DUNTON and Sub-contractor employees in line with the Project programme
- Complete projects to the agreed specification and quality
- Ensure ALL DE required paperwork is completed in a timely manner
- Representing DUNTON in a professional manner and maintaining the company’s corporate and commercial image.
- Ensuring that all work is planned and undertaken in line with the Company’s Health and Safety and Environmental Policy.
- Ensuring that SSMS is run and maintained on every project.
- Maintain a Day-to-Day relationship with the “Customer”.
- Ensuring and optimising DUNTON livery opportunities at all sites (Plant Hire equipment, Perimeter fences, site huts, PPE, etc.).
- Ensure all equipment is clean and maintained and the weekly maintenance schedule is kept up to date and reported.
- Ensure all tools and equipment are used in a safe and conscientious manner (includes daily check for wear and tear and tool replacement as necessary).
- Implementation in conjunction with the Site Manager all site-specific Health & Safety matters including DE Sub-contractors.
· House-keeping (Safe Site, PPE equipment, etc.)
· Understanding of RIDDOR requirements and submission of relevant data for Company Accident Book, e.g. written record of accidents to be submitted to Head Office
- Conducting Toolbox talks as appropriate in conjunction with the Site Manager.
Skills and Aptitude
· Planning and organisation of the site
· Ability to prioritise workload
· Be able to communicate at all levels
· Ensure Health, Safety and Environmental compliance are adhered to
· Minimum of 5 years on site management experience within a similar role
· CPCS (Where applicable)
· First Aid